Skip to main content

Final evaluation

What worked well in this project?
I think in general everything worked well in this project due to the fact that I big quantity of experiments and research, in my opinion the most difficult part was finding a theme to start the research because I wanted something that was never made and something that I was not comfortable 100% because I wanted to leave my comfort zone. I have all my experiments with different materials and techniques and everything that I did I have examples next to with information or with pictures to support it.
I think I did more than I was asked to do but at the end I think everything went well and I finished every single detail that I had to do.
What did not work well in this project?
Like I said everything worked well and if I had a problem I solved it in minutes by using other materials or techniques or even finding a new idea.
Why it worked/did not work?
I think most of the things worked well due to the fact that I planed everything and the experimentations that I did really helped in the end.
How could you have overcome these problems?
I overcome this problems by experimenting and finding new ways of doing art which in my opinion was something that really helped me.
Did you organise your time well in this project?
Yes, I planned everything in my little sketchbook like I mentioned before.
How could you improve your organization skills and time management?
In general I think that was not one of my problems because I end up things at time and I have everything that I need in my sketchbook.
What influenced your final outcome?
The artists, my ideas and overall the theme.
How did you incorporate primary and secondary research?
By taking pictures or asking friends to take pictures of places or animals for example, in terms of secondary research I used artist's work as a big inspirations such as movies and TV shows.
Which artists you research and how they influence your work?
I searched 10 artists for my work and I decided to include one of his ideas in my work, having in total 4 ideas related with 4 artist research.
What materials and techniques you used? and why?
I tried my best to use every single technique and material that I had being that my purpose in this project, trying to show diversity and show that I can use everything and be comfortable with that.
What do you like to improve?
Nothing.
What new art and skills you learned?
I learned a big variety of skills and techniques being all mentioned in my sketchbook.
Describe ideas behind your final outcome?
The ideas behind my final piece are related with first my use of a variety of materials to show how much I improved since the course started, then the mess that some people think if they see my work, being very related with the addiction and the way that people see them as a completely mess, everything that I did is linked with everything, basically I wanted to show all the research that I did behind this addiction trough art.
Would you change something in this project?
No, nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sex Addiction: Explanation about the concepts

Here it is the explanation about the sex addiction, again, all the materials that I used plus the concepts behind my ideas, I also included some examples of the materials that I used and I also explained how I did certain parts of my Final piece.

Exhibition

This is the explanation about how I would present my work if he had a exhibition, every detail is there and I also included 2 artist that I had inspiration.

FINAL PIECE

This is my final piece, everything that it is here is explained in my sketchbook from the color, to the drawings to the little details, everything, I am happy that I end up with this final outcome and I think I succeed.